INSPIRO RECOVERY CONSULTANTS
Recovery is a Family Ordeal
People recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction, their families, and their children can and often do achieve optimum levels of health and functioning, but this achievement is best measured in years rather than days, weeks, or months. In the process of recovery, families are strengthened through increased levels of genuine intimacy and families are better able to cope with life’s challenges.
People who struggle with addiction are often in denial about their situation or are unwilling to seek treatment. Often they don't recognize the negative effects of their behavior on themselves and others. An intervention presents a structured opportunity to address these issues and take action.
- Carefully planned process where family, friends and others involved in the person’s life gather together to tell the person about the effect of their addiction and ask him or her to accept treatment.
- Prearranged treatment action plan with clear steps, goals and guidelines in order to help the person take the first step toward recovery.
- We help families, friends, and coworkers participate in the intervention in a helpful, nonjudgmental manner and effective way.
The goal is to help the client maintain total abstinence or harm reduction from any addiction and to establish healthy routines at home or after checking out of a residential treatment facility. Regulations do not exist for sober companion..
- Tailored plan to best fit each clients particular needs
- Sober Companion - 24/7
- Discreet sober companion experience
- Recovery management planning
A sober coach is a specialized recovery professional who works with his or her clients on a close, personal basis. We offer guidance and support to people who need a helping hand to stay sober.
Navigators play a vital role in helping individuals and families establish eligibility and coverage options for for drug and alcohol support services. Let us provide you with information regarding your insurance options so you can make a more informed decision.
Treatment Referral Services
Finding a drug rehabilitation center can be arduous when it is time to find the right one. Most people will look for rehab services when there is an emergency situation such as overdose, legal trouble or physical problem which stems from the lifestyle of the addict. Families are often pressured to make a decision when the addict finally voices the decision of changing his life, for the better. Addicts have a tendency to change their minds so being able to talk to a counselor right away and getting the proper information is crucial.
We are well-educated and connected to the various rehab clinics for alcohol and drug dependency such as outpatient clinics, withdrawal management facilities, residential programs and no cost treatments in Utah and the U.S. We can suggest a treatment center that is appropriate for you.
- Recovery Advocacy
- Monitoring Program
- Recovery Aide
- Life Skills Program
- Sober Living
- 5-year recovery management planning
- Executive/Employee Interventions
- Drug Testing
- Spanish Speaking Intervention
- Post-Treatment/Recovery Support