Inspiro Recovery Center
Our recovery center programs meet either during the day or evening so you can take care of work, school, family and other life responsibilities while getting the help that is needed for you to recover from your drug or alcohol addictions. We also have random drug testing to help keep each person in the program accountable and to provide a sober and safe environment for everyone enrolled in the program.
Levels of Care:
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)- This is the highest level of outpatient services that we provide for drug and alcohol addiction. PHP typically meets 5 times a week for up to 6 hours a day. Clients live at home or in a structured sober living nearby but come to our center typically during the day.
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)- We provide flexible daytime or evening scheduling that meets three to five times a week for three to five hours on scheduled days.
- GOP (General Outpatient Program)- This level of care is usually for people who are going through our program that are either transitioning out of treatment or that want the extra support and guidance from our licensed therapist and group therapy. We recommend that our clients utilize this service for as long as possible.
A Safe Enviroment to Recover
Inspiro Recovery Center is a safe haven for people in addiction recovery and offers a welcoming place for meetings and activities devoted to addiction recovery and Utah's Recovery Community members. Our Recovery Center is operated by staff and volunteers who are passionate about recovery, and every activity is designed to help people with their daily recovery efforts.
Inspiro offers peer support to individuals who use a variety of recovery pathways. We know from experience that successful recovery from drugs and alcohol requires support from others. Our center welcomes all who are taking steps to recover.
Recovery Center Staff:
- Clinical Director: Aaron Bryant
- Clinician: Amy Feller
- Administrator Director: Heather Charon
- Administrative Assistant: Krissy O'Rourke
- Accounting/IT: Joshua Craig
- Christopher R. McGraw
APPLY FOR TREATMENT HERE
If you do not have access to apply online please call 1-888-I-Got-Hope.